Attractive compensation & benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Consumer Goods, Construction, Finance
Over deze vacature
For an international pharmaceutical specialist we're looking for a Financial analyst. The expertise of this organisation is in the development, manufacture, sales and marketing of high quality products.
You drive the company’s forecast, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes as well as delivering operating plan variance analysis and assisting on special projects. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. You're a critical member of the Finance team. You will assist in the budget and forecast process, perform analysis and provide and create meaningful reports and metrics that help drive divisional results. In addition the role will be continuously looking for improvement of the whole reporting process and take part in various ad hoc projects. It will require partnership and critical interaction with Accounting Leads, Group Finance, IT and other Finance Business Partners.
- Assist in the development and issuance of monthly/quarterly/annual/ad hoc financial information gathering process and reporting package
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances
- Assist with compilation of forecasting and budgeting process
- Support the FP&A Manager in strategic planning and analysis
- Produce and maintain key financial reports
- Review and be responsible for consistency of data and alignment with source systems
- Liaise with Group on ad hoc reporting requests
- Take an active role in developing efficiency nad streamlining of reporting and business analytics
The organisation is an international pharmaceutical specialist.
We offer you exciting challenges in an international company in growth, good development opportunities, attractive compensation & benefits.
- A higher education or Bachelor degree within the area of Finance
- Preferable current relevant working experience as a Financial Accountant (>1 year experience)
- Ability to provide accurate and timely information
- Excellent in manipulating large amounts of data
- Ability to structure and organize effectively and deliver to deadlines
- Moderate problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong affinity with Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Hyperion Business Planning (HBP) and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) will be an advantag
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English