Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
This is a position located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. We are looking for a professional who can start in March at the latest!
In this role, you have the opportunity to build a data platform solution for an information security organization that will be the central hub for ingestion, storage, analyses and consumption of security data. The solution will tightly integrate with a security data analytics solution (Splunk).
You are responsible for developing the existing data lake solution in AWS to an operational platform, building a Splunk environment in AWS and integration of the environment with the operational data lake. You will:
- Support solution design;
- Develop and engineer the data lake and Splunk solutions;
- Develop and engineer the supporting cloud based services;
- Support the engineering team with DevOps CI/CD implementation.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Excellent guidance from your YER consultant;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and engineering in AWS;
- Proficient in AWS automation tooling such as cloud formation, SSM;
- Proficient in Devops CI/CD development;
- Knowledge of AWS services, specifically in the data storage, processing and analytics domain;
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure, IAM, Linux;
- Knowledge of Splunk, log management and security monitoring;
- Fluency in written/spoken English;
- An analytical and solution-oriented mind-set.