Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have technical and commercial skills? And do you have the abilitiy to work in a dynamic project-orientated organisation? Then please take a look at this challenging position!
This position request that you are able to provide technical as well as commercial sales support in line with customer RFQ, wishes and demands. Moreover, you will be the technical advisor for internal as well as external customers for revamps related to reciprocating compressors as well as centrifugal compressor (for HTC as well as non-HTC installation). Moreover, you need to have at your disposal a mechanical/engineering background which enables you to calculate the thermodynamic calculations and therefore the behaviour of a reciprocating compressor. In addition , you will visit customers and/or customers sites to get (required) data/request latent needs.
Our client is located in the Arnhem area and they are a specialist supplier of tailor-made equipment for the treatment of gasses. They are active in the (petro)chemcial indsutry.
You will be employed by YER and you will be seconded to the client, with the intention to sign a permanent contract at the client
- Competitive salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 25 holiday days and 8% holiday allowance;
- 13 ADV days;
- Travel allowance;
- Good pension fund;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Inspirating masterclasses.
The successful candidate enjoys working both independently, as well as within a team and is flexible in interaction with others. He/she should have a strong commitment to seeking for improvements and the ability to develop him/herself. Other key characteristics are customer orientation, resilience and analytical thinking. Occasional travel will be required to visit customers (25% of the time).
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering;
- Affinity with compressor or within similar product range;
- Able to perform engineering studies;
- Industry background for at least 3 years;
- Good communication skills;
- Pro-active behavior;
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.