Max € 105,-
Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Interesting assignment for an experienced Program Manager with a solid background in Finance and excellent stakeholder management skills.
The Program Manager supports the business leaders in driving the program results. The program constitutes of several workstreams which have their own timing and resourcing, but are interlinked as they are all working on implementing the new Finance Target Operating Model. The Program Manager will need to oversee the workstreams, manage the interdependencies and risks that affect the overall outcome. He/she will need to work closely with the leaders in the function and external support, as well the underlying workstream teams.
The Program Manager needs to understand how large organizations operate and liaise with multiple stakeholders in Finance and outside of Finance, particularly Transformation Office, GBS and Business. The transformation and transition projects in the program involve moving of work, positions and processes and have stakeholders in the business, functions and operations. The Program is very international and can be complex due to conflicting interests. The projects need to be tightly managed in order to prevent business disruption.
- Plan and manage the program within time and budget
- Align stakeholders in the receiving and sending organizations, Functions and Business
- Enable the decision-making process in the transformation with a structured program governance
- Keep proper documentation (logs) and report on progress, risks and issues to management
- Manage escalations and provide solutions
- Manages changes to the scope
Required general skills
- Business Acumen: Mastery skills in understanding the business, being agile and applying expertise in communication and working with diverse groups of people and skill sets
- Calmness and Clarity Under Pressure: Is capable of working in a fast-paced and chaotic environment with multiple personality types and not get flustered or lose self control
- Positive Attitude: Be able to project a positive attitude and evoke positive responses from others
- Facilitation: Must be able to facilitate difficult working sessions with senior leaders and handle positive and negative feedback and inputs appropriately
- Execution: Mastery of project scheduling skills and use of software such as MS Project and Project Server
- Strategic Thinking: Demonstrated ability to understand complex, multi-project environments and be able to quickly diagnose potential risks and issues
- Talent Management: Demonstrated capability to facilitate groups of senior audiences, provide candid feedback, ability to train people on complex tools sets, and excellence in working in a highly collaborative environment
- Personal Credibility & Integrity: Demonstrated excellence in professionalism, professional communication, presence, a high degree of integrity, and willingness/strength to do the right thing in difficult situations.
Our client is continuously looking at optimizing its supporting functions to achieve higher level of professionalism at lower cost. For a large transformation program in Finance we are looking for a Program Manager to support the transformation leader(s). The program is well underway and touching all the roles in the function. In the current phase of the program, there is a need to increase the level of coordination and make sure that results are delivered.
The PMO is a team of project management professionals established in the GBS organization to support the company when there is a need to drive projects and programs.
- We offer a challenging assigment for at least 6 months, this position is based in Amsterdam.
Education and Certifications
BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related Analytical field required.
The following certifications are not required but very highly desired:
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification or other process
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems.
Experience and other
- Minimum of 10+ years of direct program, transition or project management in Finance Function
Level of responsibility:
- Required: Must have been primary responsible manager for at least 10 projects end-to-end and multiple large programs.
- Desired: Experience as Portfolio Manager or Program Manager for matrixed business unit or functional group
- Required: Experience working in mid/large complex and diverse corporate environments
- Desired: History working within Finance function. Demonstrated experience with more than one industry type including consulting experience or service delivery experience.
· Geographic Scope:
- Required: Ability to work in Amsterdam with ability to speak & write fluent English. Ability to travel internationally if required
- Desired: Proven track record of working in different countries, and conducting business in a mixed-language environment. Also desired to be fluent in at least one other language.
- Desired: Experience training, mentoring, and/or coaching new project managers.
- Required: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Project and MS Project.
- Desired: SharePoint, functional knowledge on ERP environments
- Required: English
- Desired: Fluency in at least one other language, e.g. French, German, Dutch or other European language