Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Do you want to support Philips businesses globally with your excellent PCBA engineering skills and insights and be the expert that successfully drives design assessments and audits?
Philips challenges you to use your PCBA engineering expertise to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative medical products.
As a PCBA Technology Expert you apply your expertise and the latest technologies to define & drive company-wide PCBA technologies that can realize major quality improvements and significant cost savings.
Your key focus in this position is on PCBA technology, design assessments and structural improvements, in global cooperation with the Philips businesses and Contract Manufacturers.
Play an instrumental role in defining End-to-End (E2E) PCBA technology management and actively support Philips businesses globally
Development and application (processes and systems) of PCBA design assessments (in cooperation with the global Philips businesses and the Contract Manufacturers). Interface to board suppliers, EMS and ODM
Be a reference on PCBA competence and in the technical area which typically bridges Innovation and Industrialization
Create a long term vision and strategy to optimize the PCBA technologies and services provided to the businesses
Scout and develop new process materials and guidance in application and release (including deployment)
Actively develop and support structural improvements of PCBA design-methods and way-of-working
• Establish a network with relevant stakeholders and actively participate in expert networks both within Philips and externally in own professional field
• Acquire new assignments through contacts with internal and external customers
• Manage PCBA technology design rules (in cooperation with Philips businesses and Contract Manufacturers)
• Lifecycle management of Design Rules guidelines (definition, documentation, deployment, training)
Advise Philips management on technical and regulation related PCBA issues
Define PCBA services in alignment with the Philips businesses and corporate programs to support E2E component management
Provide technical support to your team on PCBA technologies
Contribute to and/or make relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project. Is technically responsible for securing the progress of a project in all its metrics and deliverables and for controlling risks; gives direction to colleagues also from other areas of expertise and provides guidance towards the different stages of a project
Draw up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
Apply and contribute to the quality system of the organization, avoid non-conformities and participate in improvement teams/actions
Maintain good communication and alignment with internal customers, contract manufacturers and PINS internally
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a Philips-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global e-Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services. In the field of the electromagnetic competency the EDS group offers consultancy and “design for” services on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI) and Wireless Reliability.
Your customers are internal Philips businesses which are located all over the world.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc/MSc degree in Chemical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
- Certified Green-Belt in Six Sigma and Lean Management
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in PCBA technologies for Health applications
- Knowledge of electronic component package types and standards (RoHS, REACH, IPC, etc.) and footprint definitions in CAD-E libraries
- Experience in application, maintenance and enhancement of design rules
- Hands-on experience in Design Reviews, including PCB/PCBA processes and reporting
- Extensive experience in working at/with Contract Manufacturers (EMS) regarding their PCB and PCBA technology processes
- Experience with tools like Valor and/or Cam350
- Experience with MS Office and comparable tools
- Strategic and analytical skills/ conceptual thinker and process oriented: ability to see and develop the bigger picture (strategy)
- Strong influencing-, convincing-, and communications skills, a bridge builder
- Ability to transform data into improvement actions and KPIs
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
- Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)