Depending on experience level of expertise
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
During development of the product the IOCC service engineer will support the development groups in verifying the interoperability and help to increase interoperability quality by creating awareness and giving technical support. Before release to the field the interoperability service engineer will ensure that the interoperability requirements are formally verified and validated and that the interoperability release documentation is in place and published. The verification and validation activities can either be performed by the development groups or by the IOCC in the interoperability test lab.
Lead interoperability verification and validation projects in the IOCC. Create the test plan for verifying and validating the interoperability aspects of the product and reach agreement with the development groups on responsibilities, timing and test scope
· Report progress to the development groups (status, found defects, …)
· Explore new opportunities to assist the development groups in creating interoperable products and solutions
· Pro-actively support development groups in defining and reviewing product requirements on interoperability aspects.
· Create interoperability test specifications for the products under test
· Perform verification and validation activities (set-up test environment and test execution)
· Support the development groups in solving interoperability issues (found defects, field calls)
· Create the interoperability release documentation (DICOM conformance statements and IHE integration statements, approval letter
Interoperability service engineer will be working in the Interoperability Competence Center (IOCC) that is driving the interoperability for Philips. He/she will assist the product development groups in creating interoperable products; i.e. products that can interact with other systems, either Philips or non-Philips, in the hospital environment.
The HSDP IOCC team is a global team located in Best (The Netherlands) and Bangalore (India). The total team consists of approximately 22 members and is taking responsibility for defining and driving interoperability within Philips Healthcare.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Technical Bachelor or Technical Master degree
- Test Management skills and experience (min 5 years)
- Experience in the healthcare domain, knowledge on interoperability standards (DICOM, IHE and HL7) is highly recommended
- Team player and inspiring towards the team members
- Outgoing mentality; actively maintaining and extending his/her network on interoperability
- Takes the outside-in perspective and able to think from an end user and stakeholder point of view
- Strong drive, enthusiastic and creative
- Knowledge of software engineering is an advantage