Max. € 100,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Does Strategic Sourcing in a high-tech environment energize you? ASML is further professionalizing their Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department and would like to welcome an enthusiastic Sourcing Lead with a proven track record managing complex projects and the motivation to make a difference in their organization.
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 19.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all supplier interaction.
This challenging Procurement position reflects the dynamics of ASML and high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management in D&E. You will be working in the ‘Non Product Related’ Procurement department in a team of 10 Procurement colleagues
You will further strengthen and develop the Non Product Related (NPR) Procurement team in the area of outsourcing of Engineering services for the Mechanics/Electronics Development department (MDEV/EDEV). You act as a sourcing lead to define & execute the category strategy to improve quality, speed & costs. In this role, you closely co-operate with internal stakeholders in Development & Engineering (MDEV/EDEV) department and the suppliers, with the objective of assuring a timely balance between expected demand and supply capacity.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategy for MDEV/EDEV
- Support new supplier selection process, including contracting with new suppliers
- Manage the supplier relation & performance in terms of quality, logistics, technology, costs & sustainability
- Participate in project Steerco’s to ensure proper contracts are in place
- Conduct supplier negotiations where needed
- Support procure-to-pay process
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree in a relevant area (e.g. Technology Management, Business Economics, combined with Procurement related courses)
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a professional, complex and international environment
- Strong technical background and understanding of the Electronics engineering supplier market
- Experience as Sourcing lead in a multinational
- Excellent project manager with proven ability to successfully manage complex projects
- Strong communicator to ensure buy-in from (senior) stakeholders in other departments
- Key competences: Analytical, Passion for technique, Action oriented, and Stakeholder focused