€ 35,000 - € 50,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you ready for a new opportunity in an entrepreneurial, international and dynamic environment? Unifore is looking for an Analyst Real Estate Finance.
For the further growth of our company we are looking for an Analyst real estate finance.
As analyst real estate finance you provide support in analysing real estate finance transaction and in the preparation of credit proposals. Also you are involved in due diligence processes in relation to the execution of real estate finance transactions. As you will be working with international counterparties it is important that you have a good command of the English language.
Your work will be very diverse, but you also have recurring work. Think about:
- Financial modelling
- Preparation of credit proposals
- Project presentations for financiers and investors
- Periodic reporting to investors
- Supporting transaction processes (via Due Diligence or otherwise)
Unifore is a specialized, entrepreneurial and ambitious Dutch real estate investment and property finance company with approximately € 1 bln of assets under management. Unifore is an independent real estate investment manager and property financier, consisting of 12 professionals.
Unifore is active in two business areas:
- We buy, manage and ultimately sell real estate for 3rd party investors, whereby we co-invest in these properties as well. Our primary focus on office and retail real estate
- Our second core activity consists of providing real estate financing transactions for both property owners and banks and other financial institutions
Our client group consists of banks, institutional and large private investors, as well as private equity parties; both in the Netherlands and abroad.
Unifore offers an entrepreneurial environment, where we offer individuals the opportunity for personal develop in a dynamic environment. We provide a competitive salary package (including bonus) for this full time position. The job is for a period of 1 year with prospects of permanent employment.
Are you the Analyst that we are looking for?
- University/HBO degree
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and strong in financial modelling
- Experience with real estate or real estate financing is an advantage
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch in speech and writing
- You can prioritize excellently, you are a team player and you feel responsible for results
- You are available full time