Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Can you design the future of ASML in the area of Identity and Access Management (IAM)?
ASML is looking for an IAM Business Process Analyst who is able to maintain, improve and implement Identity and Access Management solutions.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for the implementation of the authorization management processes for specific applications. Authorization management will be supported with the product RSA VIA Lifecycle and Governance. You ensure that the correct IAM solution is chosen and implemented, in line with business and IT roadmaps. You join a team that is actively driving the implementation of a new IAM solution and further on-board business applications for authorization management.
- Manage planning and execution of assigned Projects and Non Standard Changes (NSC);
- Execute changes according to ITIL Process and in line with IT security and compliancy policies;
- Coordinate enhancement towards 1st and 2nd line support teams that are outsourced to a third party;
- Solve 3rd line incidents and prevent them where possible by a pro-active attitude;
- Supporting activities like reporting and documentation;
- Propose and discuss improvements and new ideas with the Solution/Domain Architects;
- You ensure timely and clear communication, information and knowledge with stakeholders;
- Share responsibility and make use of expertise of others;
- Focus on results while ensuring quality and continuous improvements.
Context of the position
At ASML they invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. The headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub. A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Centre Corporate. This competence centre is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate support organizations like Finance & Compliancy and HR. The Identity and Access Management expertise is also part of the Corporate Competence Centre.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Minimal 5 year experience within Identity & Access Management domain;
- Minimal 5 year experience in designing and implementing Access and Authorization solutions, preferably in a large multinational environment;
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements to solutions and application designs;
- Technical skillset; Some experience with RSA-IGL;
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- Experience with defining and implementing non-IAM specific requirements: performance, maintainability, extendibility, scalability, availability, security and accessibility.
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science.
- Good communication and presentation skills (challenging requirements and selling the solution);
- Able to communicate in English and preferably Dutch, both speech and in writing;
- Team player;
- Good documentation skills with the ability to write solution proposals, designs;
- Ability to write and contribute to IAM policies, best practices and strategy documents;
- Ability to deliver high quality and value-added advices, based on accurate and objective interpretation of needs, of the internal and/or external stakeholders;
- Ability to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including non-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others;
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills;
- Ability to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision;
- Ability to learn from mistakes and focus on continuous improvement.