€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Quality & Safety, Engineering
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you the networker who is an experienced Project Lead with a multidisciplinary background? Would you like to execute projects according to plan and budget and lead multidisciplinary project teams? Your responsibility covers both technical deliverables as well as financials of a project. Affinity with Safety is a plus.
Defining and executing non Product Generation Process (PGP) worldwide cross program/cross sector development projects. As project lead Development & Engineering (D&E) Safety you execute projects according to plan and budget and lead multidisciplinary project teams. Your responsibility covers both (technical) deliverables as well as financials of a project, functionally reporting to the Program Cluster Manager.
- Project Lead D&E Safety project in the area ‘Safety, Compliance & Quality’, time and budget responsible for specific projects;
- Leads complex project(s) in own or related technical area, typically in one or more disciplines and on (sub) system level;
- Time frame: 1 year ahead;
- Project budget per year: shared with others > € 0.5 million and < € 1 million;
- Risk management: addresses project risks based on input from experts and creates project risk reports;
- Key interfaces: works with Project leaders and Group leaders across multiple operational sectors;
- Opportunities for developing both worldwide (ww)/cross-sectoral technical- and managerial skills;
- Opportunity to extend your organizational knowledge/experience of all (ww) sector;
- Reporting to program level and department/VP level.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Technical Bachelors or Master’s degree;
- Green Belt or Black Belt certificate;
- PMI certification is a plus.
Proven knowledge of:
- Project management (>3 years);
- People motivator; experienced in soft skills/leadership;
- Stakeholder management at different levels.
Preferable knowledge of:
- Safety management & principles;
- NXT/NXE architecture & Machine safety;
- (MS project) Project reporting techniques;
- Program management experience.
- Self-assured, pro-active, enterprising;
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented;
- Discrete, independent self-propelling and showing initiative;
- Is able to keeps deadlines within the framework of daily operations;
- Consultancy skills;
- Is creative in finding safety solutions in a wide variety of circumstances;
- Excellent communicative skills, including presentation skills;
- Is able to constructively present & communicate safety issues with D&E/R employees on PhD and Master level;
- Is able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken Dutch and English.