Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our client MSD we are looking for 2 business analysts.
The BA GAHM IT supports the realization of value through understanding applicable business processes, followed by identification, implementation and realization of appropriate and right-sized IT solutions at the GAHM site operations. IT improvements and innovations to be realized will be a combination of ‘fit for purpose’ globally and locally driven solutions, but always with a view to create an optimal value for the overall corporation.
The BA GAHM IT will act as a bridge between business challenges and technology solutions and will maintain a close relationship with a network of global platform and teams in Animal Health and MMD IT as well as the automation and operational teams at the site. Additionally, the BA GAHM IT will assure full and continuous compliancy with regulatory and company requirements, for example CSV and SDLC.
- Solves organizational problems by analysing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions by following a structured approach and methodology;
- Maps and models business processes and enterprise information specific to the business area;
- Manages implementation projects to ensure delivery according to the agreed timelines, quality and budget;
- Partners with platforms to conceptualize solution architectures adhering to documented Directions and Standards while addressing business strategies, business capability requirements, business processes, information assets, and the operating model of the client business area;
- Creates and maintains documentation.
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience;
- Experienced in managing projects;
- Knowledge of facilitation and awareness of organization change management;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs;
- Strong business acumen, and easy rapport with peers and executives;
- Able to think out of the box on situation dependent issues;
- Organizational savvy; leveraging social network to escape hierarchy. Adept at managing diverse relationships across expertise, geography and culture;
- Open and receptive to listening, and discerning pain points; Embraces new ideas, evidence and fosters a collaborative atmosphere;
- Eager to participate in integration and management of Manufacturing Systems in Pharma/Biopharma/Medical Devices;
- Able to work with moderate direction.
- Automation domain knowledge (ISA 95 level 2/3);
- Situational analysis and decision making abilities;
- Ability to engage with software vendors and third party solutions integrators;
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology (SDLC);
- Experience with implementing solutions in GxP regulated environment.