Max. € 80,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Availability (AV) performance is key for the customers. In ASML's DUV business line they need to improve towards the perfect machine. Whereas in EUV business line they urgently need to get the availability numbers up in support of volume production, and service cost reduction. As Availability Project Leader (AV PL) you play a central part in making this happen both for new introductions as well as installed base.
The AV PL drives the availability system performance towards spec, throughout the product lifecycle. She/he leads the engineering team to identify and quantify (structural) improvements, and owns the AV forecast and waterfalls together with the availability system engineer, pre and post shipment. She/he collaborates with the product team, PL’s PCM’s CS as well as with customers and is orchestrating the cross project, cross sector, cross site work packages. You operate on system level hence no part or function is excluded, you get to see the whole picture.
- Plan and own the AV system performance and improvement to realize AV system specification during all design phases;
- Align AV system planning with PCM’s and own the system level work break down and forecast;
- Set priorities to realize AV specifications based on design gaps and field actuals;
- Set up project budget to realize AV specifications with AV architect, AV engineers and data analyst;
- Organize AV network: SE for AV specifications, D&E for design deliverables, CS for roll out strategy, factories for early learning and validation;
- Organize AV progress validation for stakeholders on regular bases;
- Initiate ideas and improvements to close AV gaps and/or escalate non-performance of AV progress;
- Team up with reliability, diagnostics, recovery architects to define system solutions.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical area, such as Business Administration, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
- 5 years’ experience in multidisciplinary projects;
- Experience in organizing new product introductions of complex designs;
- Experience in organizing projects on system level with interfaces of multiple projects;
- Proven track record in realizing project results in relation to industrialization, serviceability, manufacturability, availability, reliability, diagnostics, recovery or related to these topics;
- ASML system knowledge and familiar with project management tools.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills;
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills and “helicopter view”;
- Able to influence without power and speak up;
- Perseverance in situations when confront with push back.
Context of the position
Machine Architecture and Industrialization (MI DE MA&I) is a department within the Development and Engineering (D&E) sector. MA&I is dedicated to increase the robustness of the company’s products and processes. The sector drives the industrialization of solutions relating to Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Serviceability into ASML’s products from concept till they meet the required Customer’s specification and expectation. Within MA&I, the Service & Manufacturing Technology department (S&MT) brings together the key competences needed to enable the design meeting the availability and industrialization specifications throughout ASML’s product development programs.
Within S&MT AV management is a group of project leads and architects that interfaces with system engineering and all functional clusters to drive system availability as an integrated approach for system MTBI (Mean Time Between Interrupt) and system MTTR (Mean Time To Repair). Based on design capability and field feedback solutions are provided (reliability, diagnostics, recovery) and direction for program decisions to minimize downtime of our machines and thus maximizes uptime in our customers’ factories.
You will interface with line and program level stakeholders within a broad scope of sectors (D&E, System Engineering and Customers Support) and use your expertise to inform the Product Development Manager, Product Cluster Manager, System Engineer, Project Leader and Function Architect.
You will report to the AV management Group Leader.