Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For our Automation (part of facility services) organization in Boxmeer we are currently hiring a: Automation/IT Technical Analyst – MSD Manufacturing Division.
The TA Automation GAHM IT will work as a member of the MSD GAHM IT team at the Animal Health Manufacturing site. The TA will support the modernization of core shop floor and lab systems to provide better standardization and resiliency in our AH Manufacturing Sites. This includes the digitization and automation of solutions like lab systems, data historians, process control and automation systems, as well as plant and facilities management solutions. This position will also support the operational integrity of the solutions, including maintenance of systems life cycle methodology documents, adhering to standard operating procedures, change management and data integrity. The IT Technical Analyst GAHM IT will assure full and continuous compliancy with regulatory and company requirements.
- Works with the project manager and business analyst to develop the systems architecture to support shop floor and lab applications;
- Supports the selection of the final solution based on the available alternatives ensuring alignment with global IT standards/architecture;
- Verifies the alignment of the solution with requirements. Develops detailed technical specifications;
- Implements and maintains the final systems architecture;
- Supports the application of the MSD System Development LifeCycle (SDLC) and regulatory requirements, including development/review of the required deliverables as well as leading, executing and facilitation of appropriate testing activities;
- Acts as primary point of interaction and contact with business for technical support on applications. This means handling all ITIL processes within the scope of the applications;
- Execute the change process, controlling approvals and work according to regulations, and create documented evidence as proof for execution;
- Second line and third line support to the vendors, and in that way to the internal customer, when the vendor is not able to solve an incident. Also guide them in solving such an issue in the future or escalate if necessary.
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to MSD. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector;
- Intensive and personal guidance;
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Bachelors or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience. Some examples but not limited to:
o Experience in the automation and lab domain systems related to the infrastructure specifics;
o Experience in server technology (W2008 and above) and Windows7 and 10 client operating systems;
o Experience in network technology, firewalls etc.
- At least 3 years of related experience in areas of technical analysis or technical (infrastructure) engineering work;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.