Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. The company offers an integrated portfolio for manufacturing complex integrated circuits (also called ICs or chips). ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
The OSE OPM Project Leader demonstrates best-in-class project management skills to introduce new or improved processes and supporting IT-tooling on time and in budget within Operations.
Position in the organization
The holder of this position reports to the Group Lead for Project Management. He or she has an important interface to the assigned-to program manager and furthermore has internal interfaces to the other groups within OSE. The Project Leader actively maintains an extended network within ASML: This network includes the stakeholders within Operations that are relevant for the project he/she is working on.
- Create project proposals and project evaluations;
- Exercise projects according to the ASML project methodology;
- Advocate for working with agile practices and mind-set;
- Project Leadership: define project team and get approval on project plan. Manage project planning, project execution and realizing impact, including reporting and project closing. Transfer project to process owner in line management;
- Continuous improvements: identify potentials for new improvements and contribute to the improvement of the whole operations value chain (system re-design) and infrastructure;
- Knowledge transfer: train and coach ASML employees on process and infrastructure improvements;
- Cross sector interface: represent the project team across ASML, report progress in Project Boards.
Within the cluster operations (that consist of the factories; Twinscan, EUV, Linkou, Wilton, San Diego) and the supporting sectors; Supply Chain Management, Customer Support, Central Planning and Facility Management, OSE is responsible for all major non-product-related structural improvements and is responsible for all interfacing towards the IT department. The OSE Operations Portfolio Execution (OSE - OPE) group has the mission to enable worldwide operational excellence for ASML through realizing a roadmap of (cross-sector) projects.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- 5 years project management experience within Operations;
- Experience in agile execution of projects and/or experience in the role of Product Owner;
- Job-related knowledge and/or managerial experience, e.g. change agent, lean manufacturing, project leader in operations improvement, World Class Manufacturing, Six Sigma;
- Certifications: Prince2 or PMBOK.
Able to convince, inspire and motivate people and cooperate with people on the shop floor up to and including higher management; action orientated.
Bachelor or Master degree in technical area or business administration.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.