Max € 70,- / € 75,-
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Due to a pregnancy leave we are looking for an experienced Site Controller a.i. The assignment starts directly for at least 8-9 months.
In this role you will be a member of the management team of the production site. As business partner of the site, together with the management team you determine, communicate and implement the strategic and operational direction of the site. You support the business in the areas of Manufacturing, CAPEX and Working Capital to ensure that financial targets of the of the site (and Business unit) are met.
- Support defining the operations/site strategy
- Performance management for the operations/site organization(s) in scope
- Support business/operations management in relevant projects (e.g. manufacturing plans, large capex projects, contracts, optimization projects, reorganizations)
Key Areas Of Accountability / Responsibility
- Operate as integrated part of regional operations/site team within the business(es)
- Operate within the regional operations control team and work on optimizing and harmonizing financial processes & reporting and implementing best practices across the organisation
- Monitor and interpret the consolidated CAPEX and OPEX budgeting & forecasting and provide explanation to management
- Lead product costing/ raw material / cycle design & output consumption analysis
- Review business cases and provide support to the transformation etc.
- Finalize product costing/ raw material / cycle design & output consumption
- Review analysis capital proposal and finalize IRR assessments
- Inventory, CAPEX/Projects and Working Capital forecasting
Our client is a global manufacturing company.
We offer a challenging position in a very dynamic, international environment.
- You have a bachelor (preferably master) degree in Business Administration (or similar)
- You have between 5 and 10 years of relevant controller experience, preferably plant control positions in manufacturing organizations
- You are very familiar with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- You have excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- You are a pragmatic entrepreneur, willing to build and maintain relations on different levels both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively operate in virtual teams across the region and globe
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Qualities like ambition, analytical abilities, initiative, discipline, drive for results and customer focus and obviously teamwork are essential for the role