Detachering via YER
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
The Electrical Designer develops systems and solutions (including their validation, testing and troubleshooting) that serve practical purposes, amongst others by applying research results and technology advancements while taking care of the total system as well as inner workings of a design.
Based on his/her professional specialization, the electrical developer makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process. He/she develops new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications.
- Responsible for the design, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component; understands and communicates consequences of the design on the architecture.
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for designs he creates.
- Develops based on design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications and tests, analyses and verifies their performance.
- Finalizes the design specifications, schematics, drawings, codes and writes test scenarios’ for the developed modules or components.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way and is responsible for keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed hardware/software/mechanics.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
As a (Senior) Team member, you will be typically reporting to a senior team member, department or project manager or director and providing technical guidance to more junior staff. There is often international cooperation. If required, seeks own contact with internal or external disciplines, research and suppliers in order to find the underlying cause of technical problems. Contacts require persuasive power, tact, and the ability to cope with controversial situations.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
The electrical developer has minimum a Bachelor of Science or related technical degree, or equivalent professional engineering experience. For this function, a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in professional engineering is required.
Desired for the role of electrical developer:
- Experience in full life-cycle development in the industry
- Green Belt certification or lean certification or similar experience
- System integration with global teams, SCRUM and other forms of Agile
- Demonstrated ability in reliability engineering in a matrix environment
- Modelling simulation
- Drive quality