Good employee benefits
Project & Program Management, Supply Chain
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
ASML Operations has embarked on the road to operational excellence through the lean deployment program. This major transformation requires a detailed co-ordination of program and change management elements, training and coaching, event planning, execution and follow up.
As a Lean Master you will co-lead this Lean transformation within ASML Operations towards sustainable improvement, aiming at an overall breakthrough on customer satisfaction, quality performance and waste reduction according to the deployment roadmap.
We ask you to:
- Provide in-depth knowledge on value stream design, total flow management, problem solving techniques to strengthen the knowledge level within ASML Ops;
- Support the line organization in their lean deployment activities with your expertise;
- Co-ordinate the necessary training and coaching to employees, including leadership teams;
- Build internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts.
The Lean Master acts as an ambassador of the Lean deployment model and ensures its effective implementation across ASML Ops, coaches ASML Ops sectors organizations to achieve a true Lean thinking culture shift, constantly challenge the status quo and be the role model for Lean thinking.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- In this role as Lean Master, you guide multiple ASML Ops sectors through the Lean deployment methodology, achieving aggressive improvement targets;
- Advance the Lean competency of the organization through teaching, coaching and oversight of local Lean Experts;
- Grow the Lean deployment standards in the specific area of value stream design, total flow management and problem solving;
- Build a comprehensive Lean training curriculum and academy;
- Drive best practice sharing and learning throughout the Lean community of ASML;
- Train and coach Lean experts and other practitioners;
- Capture, document and share best practice, transferring knowledge across deployment sites and cross sector.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Technical degree and Masters of Engineering or Business.
- A passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
- Extensive multi-site Lean deployment experience is an absolute prerequisite, with experience in high tech/ low volume industries and customer service environment a plus;
- Ability to teach, coach and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work at strategic levels, helping a business define priorities and opportunities, and at tactical levels, executing projects;
- Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement methods (problem solving, six sigma) or change/ project management experience;
- Has the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);
- Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback;
- Is able to listen to others issues and can work in team;
- Has experience is setting up large scale training programs and curricula. Can train others;
- Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages. Business English both spoken and written is required;
- Great networking skills, able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team members on the shop-floor to Senior Managers;
- The ability to enthuse colleagues in Lean Thinking as a business necessity;
- A belief in 'walking the talk' and working as a member of a team.
- Handling details;
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Can-do mentality;
Context of the position
The Lean Master position is 100% dedicated to the Operations lean deployment as a fulltime member of the Central Lean Team and will report directly in to the Operations Lean Program Director. The Central Lean Team is the competency group that provides in-depth lean knowledge by safeguarding all lean standards within ASML:
- Lean deployment model;
- Standards for lean experts and hiring & selection process;
- Curriculum, training and certification;
- Change & Communication plan;
- Knowledge database – best practice sharing;
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.