Dependent of knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks we are looking for a well-qualified Automotive SPICE Quality Engineer.
- Develop heavy duty diesel engines with focus on ASPICE processes;
- Responsible for planning, roadmap development and implementation of ASPICE Level 2 (and further growth) within the EHWD group;
- Documentation of departmental processes;
- Review current processes and drive improvement of process, procedures and templates constantly;
- Identify issues/gaps and training needs;
- Coaching people in implementation of ASPICE processes and optimize where necessary;
- Provide regular reporting to Engineering Management on progress of ASPICE processes.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Within the PACCAR Inc., DAF Engine Development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre, we develop engine families for future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team. Within the DAF Engine Development, our Engine and Emissions After treatment Hardware & Design group (EHWD) is responsible for all engine and emissions after treatment system (EAS) and component level developments related to hardware within PACCAR Inc.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automotive Technology;
- At least 5 years of applied experience in Quality Management (TS16949/QS9000 or ISO, ASPICE), preferably in the area ASPICE implementation in Product Development teams;
- A thorough understanding of the ASPICE and related Quality Standards Knowledge of APQP Process, process improvements and in-process audits;
- Clear, concise and open written and verbal communication containing appropriate detail with all stakeholders;
- Providing leadership to teams engaged in problem solving or innovative participation in the group;
- V-Cycle process knowledge;
- Coaching experience.
This person has the following competences:
- Progress monitoring;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical capacity;
- Planning & Organizing;
- Results orientation;
- Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre.