Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We are looking for additional support in the area of claiming. From the point a work order and related claim is raised by the dealer network to claim and reclaim finalization at DAF. . This to support the project team that is optimizing and extending the dealer claim, assessment and reclaim processes & systems.
Your job mission is to ensure business goals and needs are translated into changed business processes, sound business requirements, and/or organisational changes. This to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Make a sound and thorough analysis of complex business challenges & processes in order to establish the as-is situation and analyse the situation for areas of improvement;
- Advise management in relation to business process changes, including prioritising with management for best possible solutions of cost reduction, efficiency and effectiveness improvements;
- Translate the approved business processes into business requirements;
- Responsible for implementation of new/changed business processes, developing related desk procedures, work instructions and training;
- Work as a part of a multidisciplinary (inter)national project team, reporting progress to project leader;
o Translate process changes into requirements as input for the IT design & development team ;
o Review functional designs;
o Support and coordinate the user test within the user organisation;
o Assist with implementation.
- Give support to operational system cases being raised by the DAF and dealer users.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER IT offers you the possibility to become employed as IT Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER IT or our client DAF Trucks N.V. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in IT with (re)design of business processes and systems;
- Master degree in Business Science/Economics or similar education and level. Six Sigma lean or green belt is a pre;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse complex processes combined with an ability to provide alternatives and solutions;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to motivate team members. Hands on person that drives to deliver;
- Bring innovative ideas to implement new solutions;
- Fluent in Dutch & English, oral and written;
- Knowledge of DAF organisation, products, services, procedures, business processes and systems is a pre;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, web based & client server systems and preferably of DAF mainframe.