Max. € 80,000
Project & Program Management, Human Resource & Recruitment, General Management
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
The Academy Support Team is part of the global Vanderlande Academy. The Academy Support Team focuses on the operational tasks within the Academy. By supporting the business and our (internal) colleagues, such as the Deans of Faculties and the Learning Consultants, as well as internal and external customers and learners.
There are several roles within Academy Support:
- Operations (back-office): This role is responsible for the administration and scheduling of all courses within Vanderlande. The AST has the administrator role in our Learning Management System. This role also includes the (global) planning of all Academy activities
- Learning Content Developer: This role works closely together with the Learning Consultants and is responsible for the development and the quality of the courses
- Librarian: This role in responsible for content management within the organisation. Ensuring that information can be found in the most efficient way
- Technology/school promoter: This role is responsible to have a good connection with primary and secondary schools to promote technology and Vanderlande as an organisation
As Group Leader of the Academy Support Team you have two main responsibilities. The first responsibility is managing the different roles within Academy support, tasks are the performance management and the continues development of the employees that fulfil these roles. The second responsibility is partnering up with the different roles. Work closely together with all the roles and understand what their daily tasks are, so you can help supporting and improving these tasks. Academy Support is set up globally, therefore these responsibilities are set up globally.
- Manages the Academy Support team on a global and/or Region scale, your contribution leads to excellent results and highly satisfied stakeholders
- Set up partnership with the different roles within the Academy Support team
- Draws up and realizes the annual plan for development of Academy Support team
- Build a maturing sparring partner for management
- Takes over concern by being proactive
- Manages the process and planning and supports in improving them
- Looks further than own field and integrates
- Ensures reporting on regular basis
- Contributes to the realization of the Academy strategy
The company focuses on the optimisation of its customers’ business processes and competitive positions. Through close cooperation, it strives for the improvement of their operational activities and the expansion of their logistical achievements. Their extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services – results in the realisation of fast, reliable and efficient automation technology.
For this position you will firstly be seconded by YER to the organization. There is a possibility that you will get an undefinite employment contract with the employer after a secondment period.
- At least Bachelor level in the field of educational science or HR
- Progressive experience with working in a challenging and continuously changing environment for at least 5 year
- Characteristics of a natural Leader
- Strong affinity with the world of Learning and Development
- Team player mentality
- Agility in the handling of various activities and able to prioritize these activities
- Excellent oral and written expression in the Dutch and English language
- Experience with stakeholder management is a plus
- International focus (travel 5-10% of your time)
- Competences such as taking ownership, coaching skills, self-reflecting skills, solution-oriented