Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
ITEC tools continuously need to improve to follow the required increase of quality levels while keeping up production output and yield high. As a Senior Process Engineer, you are responsible for the process design, implementation and process monitoring focusing on optimizing manufacturing capability. In addition, you will define project based improvement activities on new production platforms.
- Responsible for translating customer process requirements into manufacturing process sequence and equipment, material and process requirements ITEC assembly equipment;
- Responsible for definition and execution of validation, qualification and release of assembly equipment;
- Definition and execution of process studies, risk analyses and improvement plans;
- Perform equipment upgrades;
- Definition and execution design of experiments and root cause analysis;
- Definition and implementation of corrective actions for process related issues;
- Improvement of process capability, process control and tooling performance;
- Maintain process related documentation (e.g. process sheets);
- Visit customer sites in Asia for process studies;
- Work in multidisciplinary team.
Nexperia is an industry leading supplier of Discrete, Logic and PowerMOS semiconductors focused on the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer and wearable application markets. They are the former Standard Products business line of NXP Semiconductors and became independent in 2017.
Nexperia’s focus remains on efficiency, producing consistently reliable semiconductor components at high volume: 85 billion annually. Its extensive portfolio meets the stringent standards set by the Automotive industry. And industry-leading small packages, produced in its own manufacturing facilities, combine power and thermal efficiency with best-in-class quality levels. Built on over half a century of expertise, Nexperia has 11,000 employees across Asia, Europe and the U.S. supporting customers globally.
The NEXPERIA Engineering organization (ITEC - Industrial Technology and Engineering Centre), located in Nijmegen, is the in-house back-end equipment developer and supplier for die bonding, wire bonding, molding and test equipment.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Physics, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 10 years of experience in Process Engineering;
- Materials and processes knowledge in relevant fields such as: physics, electronics technology, soldering and SMT, micro-joining techniques, metal finishing, metallurgy, and adhesives;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in manufacturing, preferably within a high-volume manufacturing environment;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization;
- Sufficient command of English language in word and writing;
- Must be detailed and multitask oriented;
- Must have a positive attitude towards teamwork and process improvement.