Depending on knowledge and experience.
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For this Junior Process Engineer we are looking for a candidate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Responsible for projects in order to improve relevant KPI’s, related to the fine-blanking process;
- Implementing improvements/new standards in production according to Engineering Change Requests guideline as prescribed by Bosch;
- Coordination and evaluation of prototype runs;
- Assess the maturity of the process by means of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis;
- Monitoring and reporting to the stakeholders;
- Apply Problem Solving standards in case of process deviations (e.g. 8D).
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Transmission Technology is market leader in the development and mass production of push belts for continuously variable transmission (CVT). The competence centre in Tilburg is supported by the second production site in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and assembly plant in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
Your contribution to something big
We offer an interesting position in our Element Manufacturing Engineering department for a process engineer. You are responsible for the successful (on time, on-spec, and on-budget) execution of improvement projects, related to the fine-blanking process. These improvement initiatives can focus on our Tilburg plant as well as on our production plant in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). This means you also have a leadplant function, which asks you to frequently align manufacturing engineering topics with your counterpart in Ho Chi Minh City Plant. Furthermore, you work closely together with the production-, engineering- and quality- departments.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch Transmission Technology. We offer :
- Good employee benefits;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
What distinguishes you
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science or similar discipline;
- Minimum 2 years work experience with sheet metal forming (preferable);
- Strong problem solving (e.g. 8D, ATS etc.), analytical & presentation skills;
- Proactive, dynamic, flexible, quality & entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Project management skills is a plus;
- Very good communication skills, Dutch + English (spoken & written);
- Communication style is open, honest and direct;
- Experience working with international colleagues;
- High level of responsibility for a good running process;
- Interested in automotive technology and understand the characteristics of the automotive market (big plus).