Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
This is a long-term opportunity at Philips Digital Pathology in Best, near Eindhoven.
We are looking for a seasoned (software) Configuration Manager, who can make a substantial contribution to the product creation process of Philips Digital Pathology Solutions. The fast growing organization allows you to take a leading role in optimizing the complete configuration management process and offers lots of opportunities to develop your career.
As a Configuration Manager you will be able to create, coordinate and implement the Configuration Management Plan (CMP) for Product Creation Process (PCP) projects in co-operation with the Project Manager and project team members. The configuration management relates to:
- Create status overviews for the project manager or release train engineer;
- In line with ISO 13485 and CFR21 part 820.
Product change control:
- Setup infrastructure for defect management;
- Participate in various Change Control Boards.
Build management using e.g. Jenkins
- Take ownership for software Configuration Management (CM) activities such as setting up build and test management frameworks, managing archives in a version control system such as SVN and GIT and software releasing;
- Participate as the software CM expert in product development projects and maintenance activities to plan and execute software CM activities and provide the best software development infrastructure (SDI).
Software development tooling:
- Supports tool validation;
- Contributes to the definition of software sets used in the product creation process.
- Create a Master List (DHF list) for the project in WindChill;
- Give SW-development tool support to software engineers.
Another key responsibility is to help preparing DPS on the mentioned areas for the growth DPS is experiencing. The Configuration Manager we are looking for has oversight of both the area of CM and related disciplines and departments. The CM takes the lead in defining an improvement roadmap, considering subjects like configuration identification, control, status accounting and auditing. This roadmap should include procedures and tools for further automation. This responsibility also contains initiating improvement projects and deployment and training colleagues.
The challenge of Philips Digital Pathology is to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world.
Your team consists out of 330 employees spread across 8 countries, all-passionate about defining the future and growing the business. You will be considered an "early joiner" to the Philips Emerging Businesses family, which plans to expand itself, by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years. Philips Digital Pathology Solutions is a relatively young business with a global footprint. We have an entrepreneurial culture with short decision lines that allow us to quickly react to opportunities.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. After two years, you may be offered a contract to work for Philips directly. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for:
Must have requirements:
- Technical knowledge and experience on Jenkins, SVN and GIT;
- Good Configuration management skills (Write CM Plans, perform CM Status accounting) and also manage documentation for multiple projects;
- Bachelor/Master degree in Software Management, Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in a Software Development Department.
Nice to have criteria:
- 3+ years in medical devices or healthcare industry;
- Either recent experience in document management according to mentioned regulations or in build management, preferably both;
- Preferably experience in working with document management systems;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to have oversight;
- Preferably knowledge on Agile Scrum, Agile Kanban and SAFe;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.