Excellent remuneration + bonus + car
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Exciting new position within a financially strong, successful and leading medical devices company, for a finance professional with strong organizational, communication and analytical skills and at least 10 years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
The intercompany supply chain accounting controller will be located in the Global Supply Chain Center in Breda and will be responsible for managing and overseeing the intercompany accounting, inventory accounting and Profit in Inventory Elimination (PIE) processes in the EMEA-region. He/she acts as the main point of contact to the Regional CFO and country finance directors and will be in charge of a team of two persons (financial analyst and sr. staff accountant).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Take -together with the team- care of Profit in Inventory Elimination (PIE) reporting and forecasting at the EMEA level and compliance with internal controls and corporate policies;
- Provide oversight and support to the Financial Analyst for the monthly PIE reporting, variance analysis and inventory roll-forward analysis;
- Manage and support the Financial Analysts investigation of historical foreign exchange impacts on PIE and related adjustments to costs of goods sold;
- Provide oversight and support to the Staff Accounting resources completing identification and escalation of intercompany and inventory account reconciliation items;
- Manage the governance, escalation, and resolution of disputes between trading partners;
- Provide oversight for the transactional activities related to Intercompany and Inventory accounting processes;
- Interact and coordinate with various finance and accounting groups such as Corporate Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Audit and In-Country Finance teams.
With more than 18.000 employees and a turnover of $ 7,8 billion (2017), Zimmer Biomet is a leading company in the development, manufacturing and sales of innovative orthopedic medical devices. With operations in more than 25 countries around the world, the company is dedicated to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world. The commitment of Zimmer Biomet to patients shapes all day-to-day decisions. Relentless customer focus, innovative solutions, disciplined execution and dedicated employees enable the company to deliver products and procedures to treat a broad range of musculoskeletal health conditions.
Challenging new position and space for further personal growth within a successful international company for a Finance Professional with a relevant background in Finance and/or Accounting.
Excellent remuneration including company car and bonus.
- Academic working level, combined with at least a relevant bachelor degree;
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance or Accounting;
- Proficient with financial budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis cycles;
- Understanding of accounting related to intercompany inventory movements, operational transfer pricing and foreign currency exchange;
- Solid knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and financial statement analysis, including understanding of internal control requirements;
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, combined with a continuous improvement mindset;
- Combines a helicopter view with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capable of building and managing an effective team;
- Experience with SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) is preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.