Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The R&D team is responsible for the development of system solutions on Automotive applications like Vehicle to Vehicle and Infrastructure communication Radar systems, Drones, ADAS.
Linux software development:
- Compilation of source code using GNU tools;
- Debugging and tracing using GNU tools;
- Investigation of issues with library dependencies;
- Developing applications with frameworks like QT, .NET, etc.
Linux kernel development:
- Enabling devices or busses and connecting them to proper drivers(SPI, CAN, I2C, etc.);
- Investigation of issues in device drivers code;
- Profiling drivers code where needed.
- Integration of software for the whole Linux system ready for system testing;
- Gather the test requirements and prepare dedicated system for issue investigation;
- Modify the system when needed for dedicated test scenario.
A very well-known semiconductor company based in the Netherlands. The focus area relates to the automotive domain/branch.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- BSc or MSc in a technical specialism, like Computer Science;
- 5+ years of experience in Software and Hardware Engineering;
- Knowledge of C,C++, Python and Bash programming languages;
- Working with cross-compilation toolchains for ARM;
- Knowledge of build systems (YOCTO, OpenEmbedded, etc.);
- Experience to work with BSP for customized boards;
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Kernel software development (GNU tool);
- Experience with software engineering techniques (life cycle, planning, requirements, integration and testing);
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal/written);
- Experience in working in/with multi-site and multi-cultural projects/teams.
You might also have:
- Knowledge of Electronics design which helps to solve issues on the intermediate layer HW-SW;
- Familiarity with semiconductor/automotive field;
- Familiarity with Image and video processing.