Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy deep-diving in data, turn data into information, analyse and transform information into insights? Are you a pragmatic team player that likes to participate in solving challenges in a complex, high-tech environment? Then you are a great candidate to become our new Data Analyst.
In the position of Data Analyst you will be working in 1 or 2 improvement teams with 2 engineers and a Project Leader. As Data Analyst you take responsibility:
- To find and combine (structured and unstructured) data, transfer it into information and insights (by applying different techniques), as foundation for successful structural improvement project execution;
- Execute analysis and creating reports.
In this job you will be dealing with:
- Internal drive to “find the needle in the haystack”;
- Skills and knowledge in Statistics, Business Intelligence and coding (e.g. R/SQL/Python);
- Presenting and explaining analytical problems, approach, results and recommendations;
- Perform queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare reports;
- Collect, clean, organize (database knowledge) & analyse structured and unstructured data, transform it to information.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Education: BSc or Master in Industrial Engineering, BI or similar.
- 2-5 years experience in working with data, techniques, analysis tools and statistics;
- Knowledge of Business intelligence, databases and techniques;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, SQL, R, Python, etc.);
- Knowledge of data modelling, cleansing and transformation;
- Knowledge/understanding of complex production (control) processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment.
- Thinks creative, out of the box;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, entrepreneurial;
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented;
- Good communicative skills, including presentation skills. Fluent in English.
Context of the position:
- The sector Development & Engineering aims to increase product and process robustness in ASML by providing strong support in projects for new product introduction;
- The holder of this position reports to the manager of DE MA&I CSI Analytics.