€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For ASML we are looking for a Management Assistant.
Together with the assistants in your team and Team Lead you have a joint responsibility of managing and delivering results. You need to be able to plan and keep deadlines, define priorities and structure daily operations in a logical way for a large number of tasks and pay attention to details. You need to have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers and actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed. Finally, you have to have an open mind for changes and new developments and as this will be part of the challenging task of further professionalizing our new management support organization.
- Agenda management and planning;
- Travel management;
- Meeting preparation – prepare agenda, arrange logistics, team events;
- Arrange meeting rooms/lunches/restaurants/invitation letters;
- Create and edit documents and correspondence;
- Management of mails – scrutinizing and prioritizing;
- Perform administrative processes;
- Coordinate meeting/event logistics;
- Expense processing.
In this role, you will often be the first point of contact for our customers, partners and suppliers that are in countries all over the world. This means that you have an international focus, and the ability to address important contacts in a representative and professional manner.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to, learn from one another, and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Fluent in (business) English and Dutch, both verbal and written;
- You are able to build positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels. You are a team player with a representative approach and a hospitality mind-set;
- You are results-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success;
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure;
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing our new management support organization;
- You are able to define priorities and structure daily operations in a logical way for a large number of tasks;
- You have the ability to ‘zoom in and zoom out’ (understand the bigger picture and an eye for detail);
- You are an Effective communicator (different levels, balanced, concise and to-the-point);
- You love taking ownership and you are goal oriented;
- You like to puzzle in agenda’s and solve hard requests;
- You are a team player but don’t lose sight of yourself;
- Flexibility and adaptability are two of your most developed soft skills.