€ 4,500 - € 6,000
Detachering via YER
Education, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Would you enjoy the challenge of closely collaborating with multiple business and finance stakeholders in order to set up new processes which will determine how ASML will deal with inventory control in the future? You can contribute as subject matter expert for Inventory Control within our Future Mode of Operations with a new SAP implementation as foundation. You will be part of our successful world-class finance department that offers many opportunities for future growth as finance professional and in driving the company.
As Subject Matter Expert (SME) Inventory Control you are responsible to support the Global SME in setting up the future processes for Inventory Control at ASML. You will have much autonomy and you can build on the work done by the current SME. A major part of the job is making sure the primary registration is done first time right for which close alignment with many business counter parts and other SMEs is needed. Finance plays a key role in driving this cross sector alignment.
As SME you need to be flexible, able to deal with and drive many stakeholders, have a critical mind-set when reviewing processes to keep on striving for the best future solution and be able to reject when changes are not in the best interest of ASML.
You will be responsible for:
- The world wide inventory and excess & obsolescence database and reporting;
- Inventory Control future processes description;
- Setting up preventive controls for inventory control;
- Participating in workshops to represent Inventory Control and ensure correct postings and primary registration;
- Data cleansing and migration activities for Inventory Control;
- Aligning with local Subject Matter Experts and explaining the new way of working;
- Supporting 'Go Live' including aftercare of the different phases of the role out of the future SAP project.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- University level degree;
- Accounting or controlling expertise is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in finance, preferably in relevant accounting positions;
- SAP knowledge (SAP implementation experience is a pre);
- Fluent in English.
- Critical mind-set. The SAP implementation project is to setup the best possible process for inventory control, changes for practical reasons should be viewed very critical;
- Ability to set boundaries and manage expectations of stakeholders;
- Ownership, feel the responsibility for delivering the best process and reaching over the boundaries of finance to make it happen;
- Combine helicopter view and detailed knowledge;
- Flexibility. Be able to deal with changing project timelines, scope and deliverables and in ever changing ASML environment.