Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a report builder who is capable of rebuilding these advanced, high quality opportunity reports for the dealer network of DAF Trucks.
At Paccar Parts, we’ve developed FOCUS - a set of opportunity reports for our dealers to monitor and analyse their customer workshop and counter sales. We provide the DAF dealer network with an easy to use analysis tool to quickly identify sales opportunities on both customer, product group and article level.
FOCUS is supported by a Data Warehouse. Its architecture consists out of a SQL 2016 instance with a number of tabular cubes. The tabular model is the basis for the FOCUS reporting system. In a previous version a multidimensional cube was used which is now replaced by tabular. This to provide our dealers with a better performing solution. A set of 24 opportunity reports needs to be rebuilt from MDX to DAX and are SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
We are looking for a report builder who is capable of rebuilding these advanced, high quality opportunity reports for our dealers. The report builder is responsible for:
- Rebuilding the SSRS opportunity reports from MDX to DAX;
- Working on existing tabular model to ensure that it supports the best report response performance.
As existing reports are built in MDX (based on multidimensional cube) and the new ones with DAX (based on tabular model), experience with both is required.
DAF Trucks N.V. is part of PACCAR, a global technology leader in the design, manufacturing and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the DAF, Kenworth and Peterbuilt brands. DAF Trucks is one of the most successful international truck manufacturers of Europe. DAF employs 8000 people, all-striving to produce the best range of commercial vehicles and to grow DAF sales volumes and market share throughout the world.
PACCAR Parts Europe is a division of DAF responsible to grow the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world, exclusively through the dealer network. We have over 1.000 dealers worldwide, supported by distribution centres in the Netherlands, UK, Spain, Hungary, Russia, Panama and Brazil. PACCAR Parts Europe offers you a dynamic, inspiring and challenging environment.
The department of Project Management is responsible for the implementation of strategic, high-impact, Marketing & Sales Projects with a strong IT component. DAF has a strong Information Technology Division that is able to support Project Teams with a diverse of expertise, required for successful project execution.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer :
- Good employee benefits;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Extensive experience with used technologies: SQL Server Analysis Services 2016 (Tabular Models and Multidimensional Cubes), SQL Server Reporting Services;
- DAX has no secrets to you, knowledge of MDX is required;
- Capability to understand, describe and analyse complex business processes;
- High analytical skills and able to propose alternative solutions;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and perseverant.