In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you analytical, detail-oriented, organised and accurate? Do you want a challenging analyst position for a global leading Real Estate firm in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district?
You will be responsible for processing, validating, supporting and reviewing all data-related requests regarding leasing activities in 14 different countries.
- Leasing Budget Support and Review – process support (template/timing) and content review (Q&A/validation);
- Quarterly Leasing Reporting – requesting and collating regional leasing activity;
- Quarterly Asset Review – support in table templates and validation of data input;
- Key Negotiations Tracking – weekly monitoring and follow up on the most important lease negotiations;
- Tenant Lease Summary – lease data search and summary preparation from central data base for use in tenant meetings;
- Group Leasing Meetings support – agenda and logistical support for twice annual meetings;
- Retailer Intelligence – data gathering and coordination from multiple online and network sources to be summarized on a monthly basis;
- Lease Approval Forms – review and validation of content before approval review by Leasing Director.
Multi Corporation is a leading, pan-European integrated service platform for retail real estate assets, managing over 110 retail assets across Europe and Turkey. We offer a full spectrum of services, including leasing, shopping centre operations, marketing, redevelopment & refurbishments, legal and compliance. Our people are committed to extracting every bit of value from the shopping centres we manage. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of retailers, investors, visitors and local markets, Multi protects and enhances asset value at every phase of the holding period. Multi protects and enhances asset value at every phase of the holding period. Our retail properties welcome over 400 million customers annually, spending an estimated € 4 billion in over 6,000 stores, restaurants and leisure facilities.
- A challenging job with a fun company to work for, with a no-nonsense culture and team of go-getters;
- Excellent employment terms and conditions;
- The possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from our side in both internal and external training courses and career development;
- Working in a great location in a modern office in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district, within walking distance from the Amsterdam-Zuid train and metro station.
- Analytical, detail orientated, organized and accurate;
- Excellent communication skills and write and speak English fluently;
- At least two years of experience in a similar position;
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Professional and intellectual abilities of at least secondary vocational education (HBO/University) level;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and no nine-to-five mentality;
- You are a self-starter and flexible in a changing and demanding environment.