€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a team of Linear Actuator design experts in a project setting. Continuously improve quality of Linear Actuator designs. Is responsible for the architecture of the Linear Actuator designs, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
The Team Leader reports to the group leader of Linear Actuator teams and is operational within multidisciplinary projects. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products. In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
- Take lead in running developments or issues
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results
- Coaching and daily management of team members
- Development of Linear Actuator competences
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical University, masters or PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment
- Knowledge of precision engineering, Linear Actuator designs, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals