€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Development and Engineering department defines, develops and realizes the industry-leading lithography systems ASML is famous for. Responding to customer needs, multi-disciplinary teams take ground-breaking ideas from customer goal through technical concept to working prototype.
Job mission: Take ownership of one or more multi-disciplinary Qualification tooling developments or issues and secure robust Qualification tooling availability at suppliers. Key in finishing the qualification tool development is meeting functional, sustainability and human safety requirements.
Is it your strength to develop, integrate and upgrade complex qualification tools required for qualifying complex modules? Are you able to set requirements to design sustainable qualification tools? Do you understand processes, human safety and people behavior in complex manufacturing environments? Do you like to work multidisciplinary? Then the job of Qualification Tooling Engineer might be just the one for you!
- Specify, design, build up and finalize new complex qualification tools that are considered mandatory by ASML’s D&E department and used in ASML factory and at ASML Suppliers
- Follow the ASML development process and outsource development activities to the most appropriate third party
- Deliver the technical product documentation that is needed to release the Qualification tooling for volume production
- Coordinate all required deliverables and dependencies between ASML, Qualification tool developers and users
- Upgrade and repair Qualification tools @ suppliers to meet updated module qualification requirements
- Secure lessons learned and perform updates in way of working and strategy w.r.t. Q-tool development
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Masters in technical science, preferable Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams to solve complex problems
- Experience in development and multi-disciplinary outsource development activities
- Experience with safety regulations
- Preferably: C++, LabVIEW, Matlab, Team Center, NX, SAP
- Driver’s license is mandatory.
- Eager, take lead and have a “can do” mentality
- Strong analytical mind, keep overview during escalations
- Active, take initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement
- Good social and communication skills, understand the need for integrity
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Broad technical and business interest