€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a lead engineer you have the opportunity to develop leading edge hardware solutions for the ASML products of the future. You will be part of a project team which delivers a functional product.
Your job is to define the requirements of the hardware part, explore feasible concepts and develop the best solution with stakeholders from multiple disciplines. Then, you work out the details with a team of engineers and finally you’ll deliver the complete design and technical product documentation.
You will work together with our suppliers to ensure that parts of high quality can be manufactured and validate that your design meets the requirements.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions, working together with the architect, team lead and (junior) designers - to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems
- You are a technical leader in defining solutions and guiding several engineers, as well as managing supplier feedback
- You will be concerned with the correct application of mechanical construction principles
- You realize the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests
- You are responsible for the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service
- You will give guidance to junior design engineers, in order for them to carry out their various tasks efficiently, furthermore – you give feedback on their performance when needed, in order for the engineers to grow
- You participate in continuous improvement projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor, master or Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a closely related field of study
- You have at least five years of experience and understanding of (high) precision mechanics and mechanical design principles
- You have experience working in a demanding, complex technical multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience in 3D CAD is required, NX experience is preferred
- You have experience in taking the lead in process-, product- or people management
- You have the skills and experience to give technical direction in a team of designers
- You have a strong drive to bring innovative ideas to the table, challenge ideas, discuss ideas and improve ideas
- You thrive in an international multicultural setting
- You are business fluent in English