€ 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player who likes to have a leading role in the introduction of new products and solve challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Job mission: Secure the introduction of new products into volume production by defining requirements, review design proposals and drive technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
Troubleshoot is part of the EUV Factory Production Support organization. The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV wafer scanners. In the EUV Factory the wafer scanners are assembled, tested and qualified as well as installed at customer sites.
The Production Support department within this sector supports the introduction of new products and corresponding processes into the EUV Factory, from development into volume production. This also includes the install of EUV systems at the customer site.
Troubleshoot provides technical support during the manufacturing and qualification of the latest generation wafer scanner systems. Troubleshoot is the second line support organization within the factory. Main task is to solve complex issues. The experience gained during escalations, combined with performance monitoring of the systems is used to deliver input to the design organization by setting requirements and defining improvement proposals.
A continuous cycle of learning, improving and sharing insights to support the technical roadmap of ASML.
Field of expertise: NXE Scanner – Illumination and Dose Control
The Illumination and Dose Control competence focusses on several so-called functional modules; the Illumination and the Projection systems are the main optical components in the heart of the EUV wafer scanners. These are responsible for manipulating and shaping the light from the EUV light source to the reticle mask and to shrink and project the image from the mask onto the wafer. The Dose Control competence works in close cooperation with the EUV light source competence to secure that this exposure of the wafer will be optimal with stable and accurate light intensity.
- Resolve disturbances during manufacturing and install
- Take ownership of escalated issues
- Solve complex and cross-modular technical issues through team effort
- Provide qualitative action plans which drive for solutions while minimizing down-time
- Prevent issues from re-occurringFacilitate New Product Introduction
- Contribute to New Product Definition (requirement setting & design review)
- Responsibility for product performance on first pilot systems
- Use ‘lessons learned’ from mature products to improve current and future products
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc / MSc technical degree (Electronics, Mechanics, Physics or Mechatronics)
Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
Experience in analyzing complex problems (from problem definition to solution)
Strong analytical mind
Pragmatic and pro-active attitude; likes to take the lead
Ability to communicate at various organizational levels
Broad technical interest and eager to learn
High sense of responsibility and commitment
Good organizational skills
Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing
Willingness to travel on occasional basis to support at customer site