€ 70,000 - € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
ASML is at the start of developing new machines like the NXE3500. The technical and organizational complexity is higher than ever. On top the machine must be designed first time right. Therefore it is key, that all requirements and dependencies are clear at all times.
Requirements engineering is one of the main pillars to achieve this. We are looking for a PL who can take lead in rolling out the improvements. This is both the process as introduction of a new tool.
You will be project lead of the REMADE project, which is responsible for the improvements and roll-out on requirements engineering.
- Make roll-out plan, regular align with all stakeholders. Organize that roll-out goes smoothly
- Make roll-out plan. Manage dependencies with other initiatives
- Align with all stakeholders
- Organize the total roll-out, such that experts in team can focus on contents
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Masters in technical direction
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading improvement projects
- Affinity with requirements engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in business processes
- At least 2 years’ ASML related experience on processes or improvement initiatives
- Good communication skills, easily communicates with other disciplines
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Change management. Knows how to take away resistance
- Critical. Can make agreements between parties sharp and agreed upon