max. € 80,000,- / year
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For ITEC Nijmegen we are looking for an enthusiastic, result-driven Interim Technical Purchaser with a solid track record in the high tech (semiconductor) equipment industry.
Scope of work / tasks & responsibilities
- Managing assigned supplier relationships focusing on Quality, Supply, Technology and (total) Costs
- Initiates and managing ramp-up planning with suppliers
- Drives and implements maximum flexibility in supply chain capacity
- Participating in Development project teams to facilitate early supplier involvement of selected suppliers
- Assures timely sourcing contribution to PCP milestone gates (including achieving project target costs)
- Ensures with the Supply Chain Management department that all materials will be ordered in line with project timeline
ITEC, Nexperia’s in-house equipment supplier, develops, supplies and services world’s fastest pick & place equipment and testers for (discrete) semiconductors. ITEC equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in Nexperia’s assembly and test sites in Asia. The ITEC Product Support, Service and Supply Chain Management teams are located in Hong Kong.
We offer a temporary contract via YER for minimum 6 months with the option for extension.
- The highest level of integrity
- Analytical / systematic, practical approach, result driven
- Good communication skills (reporting, interpersonal)
- Good English language skills (verbal and in writing)
Education & Requirements
- Education in a relevant area (e.g. Technical/Engineering study, Technical Business Management)
- Proven track record in a procurement role within a High Tech Systems environment (high mix - low volume production output)
- Hightech experience is a must
additional requirements: We are looking for a medior/senior candidate that is willing to start ASAP