Max. € 80,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For a client in Nijmegen we are looking for an enthusiastic, result-driven Interim Technical Purchaser with a solid track record in the high tech (semiconductor) equipment industry.
Scope of work/tasks & responsibilities
- Managing assigned supplier relationships focusing on Quality, Supply, Technology and (total) Costs
- Initiates and managing ramp-up planning with suppliers
- Drives and implements maximum flexibility in supply chain capacity
- Participating in Development project teams to facilitate early supplier involvement of selected suppliers
- Assures timely sourcing contribution to PCP milestone gates (including achieving project target costs)
- Ensures with the Supply Chain Management department that all materials will be ordered in line with project timeline
A technical client.
We offer a temporary contract via YER for minimum 6 months with the option for extension.
- The highest level of integrity
- Analytical/systematic, practical approach, result driven
- Good communication skills (reporting, interpersonal)
- Good English language skills (verbal and in writing)
Education & Requirements
- Education in a relevant area (e.g. Technical/Engineering study, Technical Business Management)
- Proven track record in a procurement role within a High Tech Systems environment (high mix - low volume production output)
- Hightech experience is a must
Additional requirements: We are looking for a medior/senior candidate that is willing to start ASAP.