Max. € 70,000
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have strong project management experience? Combined with experience in a mass-production (automotive) industry and an technical background? Then join our organization for your next challenge.
The Project Department is responsible for the projects from Customer Contract (Nomination) until series production is in full output. Nomination of a project comes with certain boundary conditions. The boundaries include terms and conditions, development budget, sales price, margin, investments and a development timeline.
The Project Department ensures that the Turbo charger is suitable for series production within the provided time frame, while achieving economical and commercial targets. To do this each project has a multi-disciplined project team, steered by the project leader. The functions in the project department are: Department Manager, Project group leader, Project leader development, Project Leader Series, Project assistants.
As Project Leader Development you are responsible for leading projects up to finalization. You steer members of the Engineering, Production Engineering, Purchasing and Quality Department, realizing a successful launch of a turbocharger into series production.
You will do this by:
- Building and maintaining intense relations with your internal and external customers
- Analyzing the customer needs and requests
- Negotiating costs, prices, lead times and project steps
- Calculating, keeping track on and analyzing project result (part price margin and Cash-flow) up to Start Of Production (SOP)
- Tracking and leading all development changes
- Setting up the project planning, keeping track of the project and leading the project team towards product, production process, supply chain, quality and economical goals
- Keeping the team focused, ensuring internal communication, and maintaining good atmosphere
- Keeping track on cash flow and sample & tooling deliveries during the project
- Complying with the organizational procedures and process regarding Quality and H&S
- Reporting all above and presentation of project status to Management
After successfully finalizing the project you will carry the project over to the Project Leader Series.
Our client is a global player in the field of turbochargers for the automotive industry. They have a 20% market share in Europe? That means that 1 out of 5 cars in Europe are fitted with a turbocharger that is made at this plant. For automotive to be able to contribute to global climate objectives, downsizing (a smaller engine with greater power, possibly hybrid) is necessary. Using a turbocharger is the best way to make this technically possible.
Their parent company is located in Japan and they work in close collaboration with a culture known for its hospitality. And this shows in everything. From the production line in Almere, they deliver directly to OEMs all over the world. All of the 800 employees make this possible. Proud and dedicated, that’s what they are.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 days paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- Minimum of 10 years of project leading/management experience
- Experience in automotive development is a big plus
- Technical Bachelor or Master Degree