Max. € 70,000
Project & Program Management, Banking, Energie
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
- Lead program composed by different industrial projects, which lead to innovations in different domain process within a Sub business group;
- Manage and direct overall program and resources in the sub business;
- Accent on realization of main processes, including setting strategic direction;
- In different domain projects, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
- Formulates the overall annual program plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the program and the anticipated costs;
- Defines the overall plan risks of the program (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, and quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks;
- Organizes the program and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization in the alignment with Sub business leader;
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the full annual program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization in the sub business domain;
- Reports on the progress of the projects with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the relevant stakeholders ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the projects results and the associated knowledge.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
We are looking for:
- Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager;
- Organizational talent, team player, communicative, result-oriented;
- Required experience in Development consumer device (not mandatory Development consumer medical device yet highly appreciated);
- Several years of experience in directing program of complex projects in relevant technological areas;
- Preferably, experience as Program Manager or Project Manager. Necessary know how/skills;
- University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience;
- Knowledge of project management methods, costs estimation techniques;
- Directing and motivating people; coaching skills required.