Depending on knowledge and experience
Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Are you a data-driven person with automotive affinity? Do you want play a key role in the development of Automotive Software applications? If so, DAF might have the opportunity you are looking for!
As Diagnostic & Dashlamp data analyst you are responsible for data analysis within the Embedded Engineering department, part of DAF Product Development. Several data sources are available that provide information on specific performance characteristics of both Engine and Vehicle systems integrated in customer and field test vehicles.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams to discover and develop high-impact data analytics need and data opportunities in the Embedded Engineering department;
- Report on current system diagnostic performance and suggest improvement areas;
- Setup storage and processing of data;
- Develop and monitor KPI’s on diagnostic performance with the aim to decrease active faults resulting in dash lamps;
- Setup processes to transfer different data sources to useable formats for Product Development;
- Setup and improve standard reporting for engineering and management purposes;
- Perform ad-hoc data analyses to support Product Development.
In the position of Diagnostic & Dash lamp data analyst you will report to the Engineering Supervisor for Project Support.
The Platform Development department within Embedded Engineering is responsible for the development and design of all Electronic Control Units, both software and hardware, of PACCAR engines and DAF Vehicles. The department is divided in four groups: Application Software, Software Engineering , Hardware and the recently added Project Support team.
As Diagnostic & Dash lamp data analyst you will be working in the Project Support Team Department.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Technical education on Master or Bachelor level in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Data science or similar;
- Proven affinity with data analysis;
- Highly proficient in Matlab and Microsoft Excel, Knowledge on R and Tableau is preferable;
- Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams;
- Attention to details and delivering high quality work;
- Strong analytical skills with a results oriented attitude;
- Great communication skills in both written and verbal form;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.