Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an engineer with a passion for testing vehicles and vehicle systems? Then this is the ideal position for you!
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests;
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results;
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client;
- Develop corporate test standards for functional testing;
- Develop new test procedures;
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality;
- Collaboration in project teams.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics);
- 0-2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing;
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique;
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems;
- Good communication skills;
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics;
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams;
- Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch;
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) would be a pre.