Depends on experience
IT, Project & Program Management, Banking
In dienst van opdrachtgever, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
As a Project Manager at Enterprise Information Managament (EIM), you will be joining a program related to the deployment of Configure Price and Quotation functionality for software solutions and hardware. The program started in 2018 with the choice of Apttus as the tool to be implemented worldwide. The project manager will be owning the deliverables for Enterprise data management and Data Migration.
This is a long-term opportunity at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Initially, you will be contracted by YER.
You are expected to:
- Lead a few projects as part of the overall implementation of the program
- Be a part of a team of project managers on behalf of EIM
- Aim for deliverables that are driven by IT and Business Transformation
- Focus on North America initially, shifting to Europe and Asia in the 2nd half of 2019.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. After two years, you may be offered a contract to work for Philips directly.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
The perfect candidate would have the following experience
• Project management experience in a fast changing and complex organization
• Experience with managing senior stakeholders
• Experience with enterprise data management, such as Data modeling, Data quality and data migration
• Experience with projects in the medical equipment or Pharmaceuticals
• Experience with a Sales Force CPQ implementation is an advantage
• Experience with managing teams across multiple time zones
• Experience with working in multicultural teams
• Experience with Agile way of working