€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Software Test Engineer will be part of the Quality Assurance team in the Product Engineering department. The focus of the team is testing software and firmware deliverables for Xsens’ Inertial Sensor Modules and 3D Body Motion product lines.
The main responsibility of the role is to take a lead in software test case automation, which will lead to a decrease in regression test lead-time. The tasks include developing automated software code, upscaling test coverage of existing tooling and transfer of existing manual test cases to an automated one wherever possible. The role also involves spending time on validating/testing features and bugs. The position also requires writing clear descriptions on bugs found during testing. As the products evolve, the role requires you to create new and/or update existing software tests. As a candidate for this position, we expect you to have the capability to understand application requirements and translate them into test cases. The profile will also require you to participate in (field) data collection, which can be used for new development, research and release testing purposes.
- Automate test cases
- Validating/testing features and bugs
- Writing clear descriptions on bugs found during testing
- As the products evolve, the role requires you to create new and/or update existing software tests
- We expect you to have the capability to understand application requirements and translate them into test cases
- Participating in (field) data collection, which can be used for new development, research and release testing purposes
- A software tester with development skills
- Programming skills in C(++), preferably also Python and C#
- Computer science related Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Experience level up to 3 years
- Result driven and conscientious
- Good communication skills
- High proficiency in Dutch and English.
- Team player, but also capable to work independently