€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Support Manager to help us build and lead the world-wide Technical Support team. The Manager Technical Support and the team will work in close cooperation with the Business Development Managers to support overall business growth across Xsens’ products lines for the 3D Character market and the Human Motion Measurement market.
The Manager Technical Support will be based in our HQ in Enschede and will report to the Business Manager 3D Body Motion (3DBM). Come join us and be part of a dynamic team that pursues strong growth and excellence, with dedication and integrity!
- Build, lead, manage and coach the 3DBM Technical Support team
- Supporting realization of sales targets by coordinating and executing (complex) pre- and post-sales support
- Manage and report performance activity of Technical Support against performance metrics
- Ownership of support tools (e.g. BASE, Zendesk, etc)
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Engineering, Product Management) to identify issues, solve problems or share communication
- Support of the sales and marketing team with the organization, coordination and follow up of events
- Ensure the quality of the pre- and post-sales support (e.g. the demo’s, tutorials and customer training)
The right candidate will have extensive experience in business to business technical support, preferably in a fast paced high tech environment. A (technical) background and/or experience in relevant fields of expertise as 3D motion tracking, inertial sensor modules or biomechanics, is considered an advantage. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and fluent English are a must, as is excellent IT literacy. This position requires an intelligent, analytical and highly motivated professional, with technical acumen, who is flexible and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels and with all functional disciplines within the organization.
We are looking for a new colleague who has:
- A Master’s degree in Engineering (preferred)
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Proven managerial capacities and experience
- The ability to work independently to solve complex problems and looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A hands-on mentality;
- Min. 5 years’ experience and proven success in international B2B technical support roles;
- The ability to travel up to 15% of the time