€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a highly skilled IT support engineer who enjoys solving IT incidents. You see problems as a challenge and you know how to solve them effectively and structurally. In doing so, you always try to keep an overview and you know how to set the right priorities. In this position your focus will be to operate the ITIL driven service desk and make sure all requests are resolved to the user’s satisfaction. Our IT Support Engineer will be working in the in-house IT team and with the different contracted IT service providers. Together with the team you are responsible for a state-of-the-art infrastructure and multiple offices around the world. The team focuses on the transit from a fully in-house to a hybrid IT infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude who wants to carry responsibilities. You think about the optimization of IT processes and structure. With your fresh eyes you come up with innovative ideas to take the service to an even higher level.
Every day you ensure that support is at the highest level possible in our high tech working environment where you get the chance to work on challenging topics.
- Manage the first line support team (3 FTE)
- Provide optimal 2nd line service
- Optimize processes and methods for the IT department
- Active and Proactive infrastructure maintenance
- Hardware Life-cycle management
- Automate reoccurring tasks
- Create, update and deploy software packages and OS image
We are looking for an IT professional who has:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Sciences
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- MCSA Windows 10
- Experience with Altiris Deployment Solutions is a strong plus
- Experience with HP and Cisco Networking is a strong plus
- Good communication skills, also in English
- Flexibility in working hours, since we work globally
- Team player skills, but is also capable to work independently