Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Are you challenged by supporting project, program and portfolio management, by optimizing project and portfolio management methodologies, processes and tooling? Do you have experience in facilitating management decision making, by providing timely and accurate project/portfolio analysis, reporting and dashboards? Can you advise, challenge and facilitate your stakeholders? Do you bring working experience in an Agile work environment? If so, then apply for the Project & Portfolio Analyst role within our IT PMO department!
The IT Project Management Office (PMO) enables IT to deliver successful projects. As a Project & Portfolio Analyst you pro-actively initiate, lead and execute improvements in project & portfolio reporting. You drive the rollout and embedding of project/program/portfolio standards and processes related to e.g. project planning, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality. By providing clear analysis and insight on project progress (triple constraint), portfolio health and issues and risks, you support project managers and senior management in effective decision making.
You lead PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of projects, and pro-actively contribute to the realization of the PMO improvement roadmap. You help strengthening IT's project management capabilities and actively share knowledge within and contribute to the growth of the IT PMO team.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Education: relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Extensive (5-10 years) of working experience in project/portfolio management in a large, international organization, working as project/portfolio analyst, or project management officer, or a similar position
- Experience in data analysis and creation of reports/dashboards, with a customer focused design (look-and-feel)
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects, or ability to do so
- Sound knowledge of project & portfolio management methodologies like PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP
- Thorough knowledge of Agile/Scrum, preferably with working experience in Agile/Scrum projects
- Experience in facilitation of workshops
- Experience with project financials
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Preferably, you have working experience with Microsoft Project Online and Spotfire
- Nice to have: working knowledge of SAP
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up.
- Understand and consistently question the status quo and analyse existing processes and data within your own area of responsibility, based on knowledge and experience
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support, advise and challenge project managers and middle and senior management to effect sustainable change by influencing without power
- Excellent presentation skills and a convincing personality
- Demonstrate a learning mind set: actively seek feedback; learn and develop based on experience and feedback
- Decisiveness, taking initiative, setting clear priorities
- Result driven and flexible when needed (customer focused)
- People oriented (strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills), team player with the ability to work independently
- Solution minded, precise and practical
- Commitment: take ownership, focus on quality and improvements, and stick to agreements made
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
Context of the position
The Project & Portfolio Analyst reports to the Manager IT PMO and has internal interfaces with colleagues from PMO and the Agile/DevOps Centre of Excellence, with Project Managers, Solution Team Managers, Portfolio Managers, Competence Centre Directors, other IT and Business stakeholders, Finance, Purchasing, suppliers and consultants. The IT Project Management Office (PMO) is part of the Office of the CIO that reports to IT's Chief Information Officer.