Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consumer Goods, High Tech
Over deze vacature
For one of our clients we are looking for a Digital Marketplace Manager.
As a Digital Marketplace Manager, you’re passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and online marketplaces like Bol.com, Amazon and more. You’ll be joining our marketplace team and will be responsible to increase brand visibility, margin and sales of our clients brands and own concepts across European marketplaces.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the day to day operations for our online marketplace activities;
- List and launch new products on European marketplaces;
- Monitor, analyse and report on marketplace KPI’s, competitor listings and pricing;
- Marketplace keyword research and listing optimization to increase rankings;
- Manage, analyse and report on sponsored advertising campaigns;
- Coordinate copywriting activities, translations and product image optimizations;
- Identify any new or additional business opportunities within each marketplace, or new;
- Marketplaces relevant for our partners.
Together with our clients we devise a plan that leads to success. By thinking out of the box, we improve existing businesses, create new models and opportunities for expansion.
We exceed, we go further, and are only satisfied when we realise more conversions and generate the highest return on investment. We don’t work as external consultants who drop in for coffee and come armed with statistics, instead we become part of the crew!
We are a team of no nonsense experts with a passion for data and e-commerce.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce/digital marketing role;
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, eBay, Bol.com & Cdiscount);
- Amazon seller central/vendor central experience is a strong advantage;
- Experience with keyword research & product content optimization;
- Experience with product listings and data feeds;
- Highly structured and analytical commercial thinker, with impeccable attention to detail and strong project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written in Dutch & English;
- Verbal and written communication skills of the German language is a strong advantage;
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done;
- Entrepreneurial mind set: adaptable, pragmatic, proactive, hands-on, strategic, analytical, and ambitious,