€ 50,000 - € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
In this role you will work with area managers, directors and executive leadership team and commercial excellence specialists. You will be the first point of contact for pricing initiatives. Typical activities (but not restricted to) are: market analysis, pricing tool management and improvements, implementation, various weekly updates, pricing process and compliance, price adjustment mechanisms and ad hoc requests from commercial teams. Are you looking for a hands-on experience in an entrepreneurial and international setting that gives you opportunities to connect to the wider commercial decision making of local sales managers? This job is exactly what you need.
There is a new tender and the commercial team is keen on getting the business but how do we make sure we get market value? Through a market analysis and talking to product experts and production plants checking some BOM, you determine an optimal price band for the product. Now it’s time to connect with the commercial team and deal support. In the meantime, you get complaints from account managers and customer service representatives from Germany that the pricing tool takes too much time to fill in and some cost assumptions are challenged, causing issues in order handling. What has changed? In order to make a full diagnostic, you arrange your travel to the sales region for the upcoming week. And as we’re approaching the new fiscal year, finance and plant managers are reviewing their standard costing exercise. You are already excited to dig into budget analysis and macro-economic analysis of each country! After few weeks, eventually you receive positive feedbacks concerning the tender results as well as yet another request concerning price adjustment mechanism. Actually you want to review all price adjustment mechanism globally and check performance. Every day can be as exciting as this one at Greif!
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services with approximately $3.5 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Its principal activities are in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific, supported by around 12,000 employees in more than 200 locations in around 50 countries worldwide. Greif operates in four business groups: RigidIndustrial Packaging & Services, Flexible Products & Services, Paper Packaging and Land Management.
Greif Flexible Products and Services Division Greif Flexibles Products and Services is a business segment of Greif Inc. that was created in 2010 after the acquisition of four major players in the market. We’re market leader and have ambitious profit targets and seek to unlock shareholder value through operational, supply chain and commercial excellence activities. The global headquarter is a team of 12 motivated managers and analysts. Greif FPS employs around 5,000 employees in 19 countries, divided over 13 factories and 7 sales regions. We have an informal, collegial and entrepreneurial culture. For more information on who we are and what we do, please check our website Greif.com.
- The salary is based on age and experience;
- 13th month, paid in December;
- 8% holiday allowance for great holiday plans;
- 40 days off, so you can spent enough time with your family and friends;
- A compensation for the gym to help you to stay energized;
- Commuting cost compensation;
- Extra discount through our collective health insurance;
- Extended WGA-gat insurance for better protection by loss of income in case of occupational disability;
- Good pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home;
- Workplace in the office 5 minutes on foot from train station;
- Free parking;
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks;
- Young and friendly team;
- Training in line with business needs and personal development plan.
Our Business Excellence team is part of our talent pool, where outperformers are recognized and have the opportunity to progress into cross functional or commercial leadership positions.
You are fitting the profile if you:
- Hold Master degree – preferably in Business Administration, Economics, or Engineering – withexcellent academic track record;
- Independent and creative;
- Have strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Self-motivated personality with resilience, desire to win and have serious impact;
- Operationally disciplined, customer service oriented and able to make effective decisions;
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- 3-5 years in the field;
- Fluent in English and preferably German;
- Depending on the need, you’re OK to travel to sales offices in Europe. Asia and US between 2 to 6 times a year.