Depends on experience
Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
This is a position for the final crucial stages of a project, until the end of September 2019. Because we need someone to start as soon as possible, we cannot introduce candidates who do not have an EU work permit. Freelancers are welcome to apply.
Philips Digital Pathology Solutions is an emerging business which is going to growth stages and will be adopting the Philips mature market model. As Part of our international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a SAP Consultant with Business Analyst skills, who can help with the onboarding of our organization.
The Job will entail:
- The collection of requirements
- Creation of a solution design and designing an E2E process that will work for a healthcare business
- Hands on function in a small implementation team
- Run workshops for Gap Analysis
- Create work instructions and user training material.
- Supply chain knowledge in international medical equipment projects
- Scale up supply chain in start ups
- Forecasting, contract manufacturing, physical distribution, purchasing.
- Capital equipment projects, hardware, software & service, DHR UDI.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- HBO+/ Academic
- Experience in implementing SAP, supply chain
- Can do attitude and flexibility to communicate openly with various domains and organizational levels
- Experience with complex system landscape, SAP SD/MM, PP, GTS & interfaces
- Experience with functional process analyses using methods and tools
- Experienced in workshops and training in supply chain environment
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone
You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating deliverables as part of an international implementation program.