Project & Program Management, Marketing & Communication
Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
You know the opportunities that direct to consumer/ecommerce have to offer and the complexities that come with it. We really on you to take ownership on the project management for an international project (Germany/UK/Netherlands) with as main goal to increase the Sales and Post Purchase NPS. Your focus will be to bring functional and business owners together and focus on the same goals including making the tradeoffs needed to deliver with speed. You will be part of ‘new’ and enthusiastic team in Philips that is 100% focused on the ecommerce opportunity and reports directly in the Executive comity of Royal Philips.
You are responsible for
- developing and executing on the project plan and key millstones together with the commercial owners
- Scope and define, together with shareholders, deliverables and acceptance criteria.
- Structuring and driving a cross functional roadmap which is at the core of this effort
- Support different work stream owners in setting clear milestones and hold them accountable
- Coordinate the project and actively participate in finding solutions
-Setting KPI’s and tracking progress
- Responsible for on time delivery and the acceptance of new shops or features.
- Preparation and facilitation of all meetings and steering comities during which progress, required support, risks and tradeoffs are discussed
- Ensuring playbooks and plan for roll-out to markets
You will be part of the Digital Group at the Philips global headquarters in Amsterdam. This is the principal central digital marketing function, charged with digital Thought Leadership deploying globally. The team’s focus is optimizing the global user experience of Philips.com and other digital touchpoints across 65 different markets and 35 languages.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master’s in Business, Marketing, Science, Engineering with excellent academic track record
- 3-5 years of project management experience in an ecommerce / digital environment
- Experience with working in Agile / Lean
- You like processes and to apply structure to them
- You are flexible and have excelled soft skills required to operate in an environment of change
- Highly goal and detail oriented
- International business experience (experience in emerging markets is a plus)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal and good presentation technique
- A willingness to travel (10%) Digital Group at the Philips global headquarters in Amsterdam. This is the principal central digital marketing function, charged with digital Thought Leadership deploying globally. The team’s focus is optimizing the global user experience of Philips.com and other digital touchpoints across 65 different markets and 35 languages. You will frequently work together with design, IT, analytics, business groups, markets and other cross-channel teams.