€ 35000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of the dedicated Quality team for Factory Best, in Best. The factory Best Quality team focusses on ensuring product quality, while maintaining full compliancy and driving manufacturing excellence. The aim is to achieve timely releases of products with high quality and outstanding reliability. By joining this organization, you will be part of the transformation journey towards a world class operations organization to better serve our customers with speed and excellence.
As a Process Quality Engineer, you have the opportunity to be at the heart of establishing and maintaining the Quality management system for Factory Best.
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring that manufacturing quality systems are established, maintained and documented according to needs of the business, customers and applicable quality system standards & regulations;
- Updating and creating training material for the Quality system;
- Provide oversight of Q&R manufacturing projects ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, correcting issues delaying completion and reporting on quality system status of projects on manufacturing department or site level;
- Developing and administering schedules, performance requirements;
- Acting as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or solve technical problems;
- Following processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, or other technical field;
- Project and process management experience;
- Affinity with Quality and Regulatory within medical devices or other such regulated industry;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and develop processes.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate in Dutch and English, including demonstrable writing, speaking, and comprehension skills; ability to communicate across levels of the organization;
- Analytical and great attention to detail.